Asahi AWP 2530 All-In-One Processor
Download: Yellow Magic 7 MSDS pdf
CTGA now offers Yellow Magic 7™, a non-HazMat, environmentally safe cleaner. This water based cleaner can safely clean virtually everything on a press.
Just spray and wipe!
- Flexo UV and water based inks
- Coatings & Varnishes from surfaces such as rubber, plastic, stainless steel alloys, photopolymer plates, anilox rollers, cement floors, rugs and
other cloth materials
- Can also be used for other cleaning purposes such as painted or varnished surfac and anilox rollers on coating units (aqueous). Pre-testing is
recommended before using on these applications.
- Can also be used for other cleaning purposes such as painted or varnished surfaces, and Anilox rollers on coating units (aqueous). Pre-testing is recommended before using on these applications.
- Yellow Magic 7 is terrific when used in an Ultra-sonic cleaning machine or in a parts washer. Yellow Magic 7 can be used heated or not. It can even clean cement floors.
YELLOW MAGIC 7
- Non-flammable – Can be disposed of as ordinary garbage (not a HazMat like other cleaners). Since Yellow Magic 7 is a ‘0’ for fire hazard (see MSDS), wipes or rags can be disposed of as ordinary garbage. Simply filter Yellow Magic 7 through 50 micron screen to take out contaminants before disposing.
- Zero swelling – The Graphic Arts Technical Foundation (GATF) testing on rubber surfaces found that Yellow Magic caused 0% swelling.
- Environmentally safe – Compliant with California Clear Air & Water Rule 1171 – only 10.25 pounds of VOC’s in a 55 gallon drum (instead of 280–320 pounds in a regular cleaner!)
- Manufactured in America